SafeKeepers Giving Society
The SafeKeepers Giving Society provides ongoing funding for the critically needed services of The Family Place. Membership in the SafeKeepers is reserved for donors you pledge to give a minimum of $500 a year for at least three years. For your convenience, annual pledge amounts may be paid in monthly, quarterly, semiannual, or annual installments. These contributions ensure that we continue to provide life-saving and life-changing services. Please join the SafeKeepers Giving Society and help stop the suffering. Your commitment will touch hundreds of thousands of lives with a message of peace, hope and love.
SafeKeepers Giving Society Membership Benefits
- Invitations to all fundraising events/parties
- Invitation to exclusive SafeKeepers event with our CEO
- Recognition in The Family Place newsletter
- Recognition on The Family Place website
- Two Partners Cards*
- Joy of keeping victims safe from the trauma of family violence
SafeKeepers Society Giving Opportunities
- $500: Provides one day of food for all clients at the three emergency shelters
- $1,000: Provides one year of counseling for a victim of family violence
- $2,500: Provides one month of medical supplies for clients at both Family Place clinics
- $5,000: Ensures three months of safety in transitional housing for a family
Become a Safekeeper
I would like to just make a donation.
*At the $500 level, donors receive one Partners Card.