Make Spirits Bright This Holiday Season and Adopt a Family at The Family Place!
Adopt A Family is a wonderful way to bring a brighter holiday to survivors of Domestic Violence at The Family Place. These gifts truly mean so much to families and individuals in our care.
This year there are several ways you can help The Family Place make spirits bright:
- Purchase Gift Cards for our Clients
- Purchase Items from our “Bright New Beginnings” Amazon Wishlist
Purchase Gift Cards:
- Our program has families that range in size from single clients to parents with six children
- You will shop for each member of the family, as well as provide boxes, wrapping paper, tape and bows to give to the client to wrap the gifts for their children.
- PLEASE DO NOT WRAP GIFTS.
- Deliver the gifts to our NEW Holiday Donation Center in large plastic bags.
- Secure the bags and tape your Family Number to the outside of each bag.
- As to respect Client privacy and security, The Family Place distributes the gifts directly to the families.
- Click here to Adopt A Family
Gift cards are a fantastic way to empower a survivor to make decisions on how they want to make their family’s spirits bright this holiday season!
Bright New Beginnings Amazon Wish List:
- Gift card examples: Visa, Target, Walmart
- Gift cards should be in increments of $20 and $50
- Place gift cards in envelopes and write the amount and the Family Number on the outside of the envelope
Using the link below, you can donate items off our Bright New Beginnings wish list. These items are essential to our clients as they move into their new safe homes.
After you have done your shopping, you are ready to bring your bags to the NEW Donation Center!
Holiday Donation Center: We will be accepting Adopt-a-Family donations from November 28-
Location: 6334 Maple Ave., Dallas, TX 75235
Deadline for Donations: December 14, 2022
- Monday-Friday: 10 am – 4:30 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 2 pm